Fιgнтιиg ∂яєαмєяѕ !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Template

Go down

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post  Uchiha Itachi Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:28 pm

This is the basic coding for a character. Fill it out to your content, and the moderators and members will critique the character until it is deemed acceptable by a moderator, and moved to the accepted character vault. Consider this a precautionary method to avoid unwanted arguments in roleplay from happening. If you are not accepted at first, do not be hurt.

For an example, refer to my own character sheet pertaining to Itachi. It has mild instructions on it.

Update:
  • An example of this will be up soon.
  • Only OC characters need to list their jutsu in detail. Canon characters can just copy-paste a list of the jutsu names.
  • Fixed the Clan headline, and the Player Name and Player Language choices.

Code:

[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Native Language:[/b]

[u][b]General[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Birth Date:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Blood Type:[/b]

[b]Affiliation:[/b] (What village are you associated with?)
[b]Rank:[/b] (Genin? Jonin? Chunin?)
[b]Team:[/b](If designated in the anime, do you have a team?)
[b]Mother:[/b]
[b]Father:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]

[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
[b]Hair colour and style:[/b]
[b]Eye colour:[/b]
[b]Body-build:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b] (Scars, birth marks, etc.)
[b]Outfit:[/b] (If you happen to play a canon character, attempt to describe the outfit your character wears)

[u][b]Clan[/b][/u]
[b]Clan Name: [/b](Uchiha-clan, Hyuga-clan. Usually your characters last name.)
[b]Head-member:[/b] (For the Hyuga, the head was Hiashi, etc.)
[b]Kekkei Genkai: [/b](Sharingan, Byakugan, Ice-release, etc.)
[b]Occupation around village:[/b](The Uchiha were the police force, etc.)
[b]Brief history:[/b] (What has happened in your clan? If they’re deceased, why? Just summarize, briefly, what happened to the clan itself. Unless your character plays a major part in the death of your clan, you don’t necessarily need to include your character. If your clan has no major history, just put a small sentence or two in about it.)

[u][b]Ninjutsu[/b][/u]
[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b] (Senbon, katana, fuma shuriken, etc. If none, say NONE.)
[b]Elements:[/b] (Wind, fire, water, etc. Be relative to the limitations of your rank and character.)
[b]Ninjutsu:[/b] (OC characters make up their own, unless they’re part of a clan. They need to follow the format below, for every jutsu they use. Canon characters can simply list the jutsu; it is easy to look up the descriptions on wikipedia.)
[i]Jutsu Name:[/i]
[i]Classification:[/i]
[i]Type:[/i]
[i]Class: [/i]
[i]Range:[/i]
[i]Brief description of what it does:[/i]

[u][b]Persona[/b][/u]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Give three or four paragraphs on your characters behaviour. Hobbies? Behaviour on missions? Behaviour in social situations? Interaction with enemies or difficult situations? Etc.)

[b]History:[/b] (Give a history of what has happened from the day your character was born. Canon characters can wiki-paste. OC characters [i]need[/i] to write out at least 5 paragraphs worth of this, depending on your depth of the character.)
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum