Fιgнтιиg ∂яєαмєяѕ !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Rules..

Go down

Some Rules.. Empty Some Rules..

Post  Haruno Sakura Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:38 pm

I don't have a complete list yet. Here are some rules though.

No drama. We're here to roleplay and have fun. If you have a problem with someone, please address it to a mod or myself. We will overlook the situation and decide what corrective action to take from there. Please, if you encounter a problem with another, screen shot it and provide the link in a message.

Respect. No one likes to be disrespected so don't be disrespectful.

You must have a character sheet approved and in the character library before you can roleplay. If you do not have some in place and you post, your post will be deleted.

One character per person. I understand that there are is an abundance of Naruto characters, but for now, only have one. We want everyone a chance to have a character before people double up on them.

No doubles. Respect that the character you wanted was taken. There are a plenty of other characters in the Naruto universe. OC's are accepted, just be aware that they will be judged a bit harshly. No far fetched OC will be accepted. For example, a child of a character or long lost sibling. The information made on OC's must go into detail in the character sheet.

NO UCHIHA OC'S. Period.

Inactivity Rule. If your account is inactive for 8 days, you reliquish the rights to your character. I understand that every one has things that they have to take care of in their daily life, but if you cannot show some activity in about a week's time, then you do not show you have time to roleplay as your character. We will be enforcing this rule starting January 1st, after the holiday season. The only exception that would allow you to keep your character during an inactivity period is if you have a valid reason given to one of the administrators. You can forward that reason via messenger or the site's PM system. We don't entirely agree with this method but we find it biased to potential new members.

As far as roleplay is concerned. No short hand. No one is making you rush to do a post so put some effort into it. Capitalization and punctuation is a must. Spell check, please. I understand that not everyone is good with grammar, but at least make sure your post makes sense. Like I said, no one is rushing you.

Stay in character when roleplaying. We understand that it may be hard at times to do this but try the best you can. For example, swearing when your character isn't a bad mouthed character. No one can see Hinata or Tenten cursing up a storm at someone.
No sex in public forums. If you want to sex up with another character, take it to PM. No one wants to see that.

If you need to contact a mod or admin, please do so in PM. Their names are highlighted in red on the memberlist. If you do not hear back from a Mod because of their absence, please contact another mod for assistance.

Admin and Mods: Please inform me of all problems that are sent your way. No banning of any members from the site without my permission. If done so, you will be stripped of your title and powers.

Last edited by Haruno Sakura on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haruno Sakura
Haruno Sakura
Admin

http://roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Haruno%20Sakura

Back to top Go down

Some Rules.. Empty Re: Some Rules..

Post  Haruno Sakura Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:02 am

Updated as of 12/25
Haruno Sakura
Haruno Sakura
Admin

http://roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Haruno%20Sakura