Fιgнтιиg ∂яєαмєяѕ !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[REQUEST] Memory Revival

3 posters

Go down

[REQUEST] Memory Revival Empty [REQUEST] Memory Revival

Post  Sabaku no Gaara Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Client Name: Sabaku no Gaara
Mission Location: Sunagakure
Mission Rank: C
Description of Mission: A man recently arrived in Sunagakure, claiming he could emulate any past experience of a man’s life into reality. Be it only to simply relive a moment, or to find a way to make the outcome better, only for the time that the emulation lasts, this sort of ability is something worth testing. I want to test my luck with this, however, I feel like having more ninja in this emulation with me is safe. So whoever chooses to join, a memory of your choice will be revived, and all of the ninja present will travel through it to find a solution, or the ending you were seeking.
Possible Distractions: If a fight ensues, the effects of the fight really will pain you. Until the objective of the memory, or the desired solution, is acquired, the memory will not be terminated.
Amount of Help Needed: As many ninja willing to join as possible.
Qualifications: Fight capable- if you’re not, read Itachi’s fight guide. Aimiable. Doesn’t matter if you’re from Kirigakure, Konohagakure, Akatsuki; anyone can join in.
Extra Details: This idea was a of-the-moment thing. I will play any enemy ninja that might appear, and I will play the strange man emulating these, along with Gaara.

Link to the actual mission: Memory Revival

Last edited by Sabaku no Gaara on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sabaku no Gaara
Sabaku no Gaara

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] Memory Revival Empty Re: [REQUEST] Memory Revival

Post  Haruno Sakura Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Go for it. >_>
Haruno Sakura
Haruno Sakura
Admin

http://roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Haruno%20Sakura

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] Memory Revival Empty Re: [REQUEST] Memory Revival